-
August 31st, 2005, 01:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I bought Elizabeth while at AGPNY in July. (Shhhh! She's DD's Christmas gift.)
Since all had to be done in secret, I paid for her in person and had her shipped home. I was shocked when I opened the box, as her eyes were 'asymetrical' and one was larger than the other. Called AG, even though bought in NY, send to returns. (They were very nice, as always, and apologetic.) Well, my new Elizabeth arrived yesterday. I just opened the box. This one isn't like the other one, but I notice her left eye has a little more white than the other. I guess one wouldn't notice it like do. I went and checked Nellie (last year's Christmas gift, LOL)since she has the same face mold, and her eyes are perfect.
Sigh. [img]frown.gif[/img] I don't know what to do. It's time-consuming having to return it again (I have to be secretive) and I wonder if the people in the returns department will see what I see. ('What does this woman WANT from us?!') LOL!
All of our AG's have been perfect, and I wonder if I should just let it go, and accept it as part of her 'character'? As said, maybe I'm being too picky. I hate to run the risk of them sending another one who's not right, or maybe the next one WOULD be right. Oh, decisions, decisions. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks